Happy New Year 2012

Hi Everyone, well its sure been awhile since i uploaded onto this blog. Last year I had the unfortunate experience of having some horrible experiences which left me not wanting to scrap, blog or share anything within my creative world. So I took some time out to try and truly decide what I want to do within this creative mind that I am trapped in, I have not yet come to any decision that will push me forward into any 1 given area...arrggggh it seems that I will forever just create with no direction LOL. I have ventured back into my scraproom and thought I would pick up the paper and see how I feel about the world I left so long ago, Although I don"t feel the same about it as I did, I was happy just to create...something!! So this year I have decided to have no pressure and just create, so I wont be able to tell you what you will see on here, just that you will see.......something! I do however have some very exciting news to start my creative year, I do know that I will be creating some scrapping layouts as my inspiring scrapbook mentor Tiff Sawyer has started a challenge site that will have you inspired by the most AMAZINGLY talented scrapbookers I have seen, and she asked me to be apart of her creative team. I feel very blessed that she would include me in such an amazing journey that she has started, and I look forward to creating for her. For a look at this fabulous new challenge site head over to This Ones A Winner the layouts full of inspiration will take your breath away. I look forward to this year being full of fun, love, laughter and creativity...with great and true family and friends by my side. Happy New Year for 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts