Storyboard Kits Crop night


Well what a week I have had, I have done many hours at work and am feeling very exhausted, but I was lucky enough to attend the Storyboard Kits crop night which happens on the first Friday of every month. The amazing and talented Lisa Warren puts the most amazing kits together which you can purchase, let me just say these kits sell out supper fast !! What do i love most about them??......EVERYTHING goes together !!! no matter if you are new or old to the scrapbooking world these kits are designed and created so that any Layout you create looks fabulous! I had the best night with these girls, they are all fun, friendly and happy to have a chat ( and a great laugh). I am looking forward to next month and can't wait to see what my next kit looks like :)

Comments

Popular Posts