Xmas L/O & Get well Miss T

This years Santa pic was just screaming out to be scrapped, and as i am using what stash is on my table( yep thats right I am not cleaning it, I am using is ..is that lazy??) this is the L/O I created. I am actually liking this idea of using up my stash as it is making me think about how I am using these papers and embellies.
Get well Miss T.... one of my friends at work has just fallen off a horse and broken her hand ( ewww compound fracture) so we thought we would send her a card. I know its a unicorn but i still thought it could pass as a horsie symbol LOL. Love using punch art!

Comments

  1. Great way to use up the scraps, I do that often too, rather than put them away...LOL Love that card too - super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts