Some new L/Os and the promised retreat L/Os

These 2 are my favourit pages from Lisa's class at the retreat the papers were stunning and the Instructions so very easy to follow...Thanx Lis for a great Class

LSS - Scapbooking Delights holds Fabulous classes so iff you are ever in the area, head on over and take a class with their very talented teachers. Below are 2 pages i done last week at Lisa's Class. The papers were beautiful to use and the embellishments and attention to details is awesome...would recomend a class anytime !!



This L/o was created from the amzing kits we were given when we arrived at the retreat, the papers were fabulous
This is one of my pages from he fantastic class that Lisa Warren held.


Another Class page :)

Comments

  1. Great layouts Sam! Thanks for your support at my classes. Hope you can join me for my next class at the end of October.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts