My Day Off -yipeee

Today i hope to get some much needed scrapping done whilst kiddies are at school, but first that will mean getting off this computer !!! I find that i am always sitting here looking at scrapbooking and not doing it! I soooooo need a laptop in my scraproom .......and the begging continues with hubby LOL. I have a few L/o to get completed today for the CC at Savvy and Scrap boutique. We had a great weekend (even though i worked on Saturday). Sunday we had a soccer presentation with my DS getting a very cute soccer trophy, its a great day. The soccer club puts on rides and food and the kids just had a ball. Then it was off to mum and dads to celebrate dads birthday with pizza for dinner ..YUM!!! I think he will enjoy the Scotch i got him ..hehehehe. We still havn't decided what we are going to do with Hubby's car yet...for those who don't know last weekend he rolled his car and totaled it after landing on his roof ..hmmm he is very lucky he didn't hurt himself ! Might pop some pics up to show you all. Although i better ask first as he is still very upset by it. Anyhoo i best be off to scrap and will upload some more pages when done ...have a great one :)

Comments

Popular Posts