Wednesday 6th May 2009

Today started like any other ..a mad dash to get kiddies organised for school..ohhh boy that can be hard some mornings. Of to work for mid morning. Work wasn't too bad today, I even got a little reading of "New Moon" done today OMG if you havn't started reading the Twilight series, you are defo missing out ...these books are FANTASTIC!!!I find it hard to put them down and get other stuff done.
I managed to get a L/O done today for the NSD challenge on Scrapbook Savvy, hoping to that one uploaded tomorrow....fingers crossed for sun.
My gorgeous little man turns 6 in just over a week and we are busy planning birthday parties. A pirate gymnastic party...hows that for a theme..LOL. Its all very exciting at that age, but i do hope we havn't left it too late for invites to go out...ooops.
My beautiful daughter has made it into the school hockey team ( something i wouldn't think she would play), which I think is Fantastic and she has to go to regional cross country... she's turning out to be an athlete that girl.
My darling hubby has fully recovered from the chop and is back into the swing of life which is good. I really DON"T like to see him in pain. But he was very brave.
Anyhoo must go have lots of stuff to plan and get done for Mystical.As a new ( learning the ropes)DT member it's all very busy, busy. I have been set a fantastic DT challenge that i must get started. It must be Monochromatic with no PP, Have feathers on it and a 3 word title - i LOVE it!

Ciao Ciao

Comments

Popular Posts