Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday 4th May 2009

Well it's been awhile since I had a chance to update. been working hard as usual.. but hey who isn't these days. My gorgeous children are back at school and into the swing of sports again. Thus meaning a very hectic lifestyle ..LOL. Hubby has had a "male" operation which my son compares to Zed the Dogs, he believes them to have had the same thing done....Very amusing, he always makes me laugh, he has such a fantastic memory and theory to everything. Well the economic hardship has hit our family with hubby loosing his job, but fingers crossed he will find another soon.
I have exciting news ( well for me anyway) I made it on the Design Team at the Mystical Scrapbooks website, can't wait to learn all I can and get to experience being on a DT. Maybe some of my ambitions can come true. My new one ATM is to try and get the time to update this blog everyday.... hehehe we can only try!!!

1 comment:

  1. The things that kids come out with, classic!

    You're gonna do so well on the Mystical DT, babe!

    Cheers,
    Sar

    ReplyDelete