Monday 4th May 2009

Well it's been awhile since I had a chance to update. been working hard as usual.. but hey who isn't these days. My gorgeous children are back at school and into the swing of sports again. Thus meaning a very hectic lifestyle ..LOL. Hubby has had a "male" operation which my son compares to Zed the Dogs, he believes them to have had the same thing done....Very amusing, he always makes me laugh, he has such a fantastic memory and theory to everything. Well the economic hardship has hit our family with hubby loosing his job, but fingers crossed he will find another soon.
I have exciting news ( well for me anyway) I made it on the Design Team at the Mystical Scrapbooks website, can't wait to learn all I can and get to experience being on a DT. Maybe some of my ambitions can come true. My new one ATM is to try and get the time to update this blog everyday.... hehehe we can only try!!!

Comments

  1. The things that kids come out with, classic!

    You're gonna do so well on the Mystical DT, babe!

    Cheers,
    Sar

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts