Tuesday 14th April 2009

Well hello, today was the first day we have seen sun in about 4 days, a perfect day to take some L/O pictures and guess what?? i missed it!! I was too obsorbed in housework ( boohoo). What was I thinking. No L/O's today, the closest I came was sewing around the edge of 1 L/O for a Inspired Blueprints sketch ( hopefully will upload soon Lis ..lol) . There is always hope for tomorrow:) My gorgeous kiddies amuzed themselves around the house and surprising enough not much fighting...yippeeee lets see how long that lasts! Not much else doin, back to work tomorrow, eagerly awaiting a delivery of Stampin Up...ooohhh I can't wait !!!! It will have my new "Just Jawing and Scary Skulls " stamps. These are my favourites in the new catalogue. I will hopefully have something to show you tomorrow :) . Below I have included some of my recent L/O's that I have done for my LSS and online competetions.


Comments

  1. lovely collection of layouts...welcome to the blogging world Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts